Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale (November 2020)
- Customers placing orders with Radio Commz UK Limited are accepting our terms and conditions of sale in full.
- Orders must be submitted in writing and posted/faxed to our offices and will be assumed to have been signed by personnel authorised to do so by the company/organisation who wish to trade with Radio Commz UK Limited. Each order must clearly state the type, quantity of equipment required and the agreed purchase price. Where applicable an order number and contact name should be supplied. Orders will only be accepted by e-mail once a credit account has been opened and written authorisation that this method of ordering is agreed by both parties.
- No customer’s terms and conditions that overwrite those of Radio Commz UK Limited will be acceptable without authorisation in writing from a Director of our company.
- The minimum age for a user to begin dealing with Radio Commz UK Limited is 16 years of age. However we do require a parent or guardian signature for anyone under the age of majority.
- To be agreed at the time of placing your order, our normal delivery is 5-10 working days from receipt of order or sooner subject to (a) goods being available from our supplier (b) a credit account being opened and accepted (c) in the case of payment in advance funds being cleared in full.
- Delivery and responsibility of the goods will deemed to have taken place once we have a signed delivery advice note or a proof of delivery via our nominated courier.
- Delivery costs (where applicable) will be invoiced at the agreed rate, this should be stated on our quotation provided and added to your official order.
- Any short shipment or incorrect shipment must be notified to Radio Commz UK Limited in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- A shipment will only be deemed as lost once the shipments courier has officially deemed the shipment is lost. This is normally between 10 Working Days to 30 Working Days.
- We cannot resend/refund a shipment/order until such shipment loss is deemed, this is due to shipment(s) arriving and clients potentially refusing to return the shipment which was originally deemed as lost.
- In the events of Disasters, Extreme Pressures on Delivery Networks, Peak Times, Custom Issues & situations beyond our control which has the ability to cause delays we reserve the right to make decisions on the balance of probabilities on whether the shipment will arrive within a short time and request the clients patience during the particular scenario(s).
- In potential loss events we will liaise with the courier on a daily basis aswell as providing updates to the client on the status of the shipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Radio Commz UK Limited credit terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Failure to pay within our terms will result in credit facilities being withdrawn immediately.
- Any invoice query must be notified in writing to Radio Commz UK Limited within 7 days of invoice date.
- Radio Commz UK Limited reserves the right to impose a 4% interest charge per calendar month on overdue accounts.
- Title of goods will only be transferred when Radio Commz UK Limited have been paid in full for equipment/services supplied.
Cancellation of orders
- The order once placed and accepted cannot be cancelled except with the written consent of Radio Commz UK Limited and on terms which will indemnify Radio Commz UK Limited against any losses incurred thereby.
- A handling charge for returned goods ordered in error will be charged at 20% of the total invoiced amount including initial delivery charge and if applicable the cost of collecting any goods incurred by Radio Commz UK Limited.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any written cancellation of an order and in particular where an order is for goods specifically manufactured by Radio Commz UK Limited for an order or where goods are not normally stocked by Radio Commz UK Limited and have been ordered by Radio Commz UK Limited solely for the purpose of the cancelled order.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- All installation work will take place within normal working hours unless otherwise agreed in writing, all costing will be submitted if possible prior to work commencing on site.
- If the installation of work on site is delayed or obstructed as a result of any circumstances outside our control other than a fault on our part, a further cost may be charged to cover any extra work involved/travel costs/hire of labour or plant equipment. Labour rates will be calculated at the agreed hourly rate as per our initial quotation.
- All products supplied are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, either 12/24 months depending on manufacturer, any refurbished equipment is covered by Radio Commz UK Limited 3 month warranty unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from date of delivery/receipt. Radio Commz UK Limited cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party.
- Radio Commz UK Limited reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if (a) full payment for the goods has not been made (b) the manufacturer refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
Law and Jurisdiction Any contract arising from our quotation and by the placing of an order for services/goods supplied shall be governed by the Laws of England, any dispute arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Review Date: November 2021 Passed by: Bradley Ford (ESD